It's snowy in Christmas Town...

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

I love the colors of the Christmas Town collection to create snowy pages. The colors are so crisp and cool, yet warm and cozy.

I love the technique of stitching on the stacked circles. I thought they reminded me of snow so I did that on this layout. I embossed some white cardstock to give them more texture and punched out a snowflake for emphasis.





If you think my title is a little harsh...it's just a little bit fun because just before they were making the snow angels they were busy throwing snowballs at mom. Little stinkers!



When I was making these layouts my kids were busy punching out some Christmas trees on some scrap paper and my daughter was stacking them up. It gave me the idea to do the same technique I did with the snow to make a Christmas Tree page. They make such cute trees!





5 comments:

Jenni December 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

love those trees!!! so cute!

Becky Dunham December 16, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

I love those layouts! The trees are such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles December 16, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Love that technique and your LO's are totally awesome!

Jill December 17, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

OH my gosh. Every one of these is dreamy in its own way.

Unknown December 18, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

love the stitching idea...totally going to do that now...adore the trees!

Post a Comment