Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday. It's time for Friday Faves. This week, I found some great projects on our Facebook page. Thanks to all of our fans for posting project inspiration on our page.

Sandi Johnson shared this elegant Christmas card with us. I love the neutral colors and then the gorgeous pop of red. The bow is quite lovely, as well!

Anthea Peterson shared this adorable layout called "Christmas Cooking Helper". I love the double strung banners and the little cluster of flowers and chipboard. This is truly a sweet layout.

Jennifer Clark made this gorgeous "Joy" wall hanging. I love everything about it and think it must look fabulous hanging in her home!

Denise Johnson created this stunning advent calendar. I adore altered matchboxes and I love how she's arranged them here with a photo in the center and a sweet little banner.

I hope you have enjoyed this week's Friday Faves. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa December 17, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Oh my.. that advent calendar is amazing!!! Beautiful projects!

Anthea December 18, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

ohhh thats my LO up there, THANKYOU for sharing =)

Loving the other projects too <3

Jen December 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing my Joy wall hanging!! ;) Love working with your products - this was my first intro to them!!

Sandi December 23, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Wow! Very exciting that you picked my card! Love, love, love this collection!

Post a Comment