Christmas Town Pages

>> Monday, December 20, 2010

I love using seasonal photos for themed paper collections like "Christmas Town". But what I love even more is using these papers and making it work with non seasonal photos. It just makes more sense to shop for themed products. Cause you get to use it more and maximize the products.

Here is a page showing a picture of my daughter sporting her Ladybug Outfit..






And here is one page where I mixed "Christmas Town" with "Catching Fall".






I hope everyone enjoys the coming holidays! Take lots of pictures ok! I know I will...

Hugs!

6 comments:

MichelleB December 20, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

These are beautiful! Love the little details!

Lori Gentile December 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Wow, Iris! These are both stunning!

nancy December 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Iris, these are beautiful! Your pages always have such a peaceful feeling, and I love that!

iris December 21, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

thank you so much girls! You just make me smile:)

Kort og Søm December 29, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

Wow, love your style!
Fredrikke :O)

Post a Comment