Non Traditional Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas came early this year for my family.   We will still open some presents on the 25th but celebrated some with my husband Andy.  This layout captures the story of my son's new electric guitar.  He has been playing acoustic for a couple years now so we approved the upgrade to the electric. 


For this layout, i pulled out the non-traditional colors from the Christmas Town collection.  I love the blacks, blues, & greens in this collection.  I paired it with some Maya Road Kraft elements like the envelope & ticket.  I added in the green doily in the background along with some dictionary pages. 


I love the Christmas town rub-on on the kraft envelope.  I decided to use black & white photos.  they seemed the perfect pair for the colors of this layout. 

So as your start creating your holiday layouts, I hope you will break out of the traditional colors and use ones that make you happy.

Love,

6 comments:

vintage girl at heart December 14, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

love love love this lo!!
merry early christmas!

beckyjune December 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

What a beautiful paper combination.

MichelleB December 15, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

This is gorgeous! Love the layering and the colors!

Brenda Hurd December 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

wow Ronda! Thisis amazing, the colors just pop!

Unknown December 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

looooooooooove the green, super page!

Post a Comment