Corn on the "Hob"

>> Thursday, December 30, 2010




I don't know about you guys, but I have had a great holiday season! It's been such a sweet time with family.

I was looking through my box of photos with my daughter
the other day and found this picture of my son from earlier this year that I meant to scrap, b
ut of course haven't gotten around to.

My journaling reads, "I may not be the best cook in the world, but I sure do feel like it when Atticus asks for his fave... corn on the hob."

I know that it is not called corn on the "hob," but that is what my silly 4 year old calls it and I wanted to make sure to preserve this saying of his. :)

I used a combination of the Lily Bee Designs Lovely Day Collection and Domestic Bliss Collection. That great chocolate brown houndstooth pattern from the Lovely Day collection helps balance out the more feminine touches in the Domestic Bliss Collection, making it perfectly manly for my little dude. Glitter thickers from American Crafts & Corrugated Cardboard alphas from Jillibean Soup make up my title.

(P.S. I still LOVE those banners included in the Catching Fall & Domestic Bliss sticker sheets. They are the cutest touches ever.)

1 comments:

Unknown January 1, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

Super cute Virginia! I just love the homespun look here and it makes me long for summer.

Post a Comment