Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Friday. It's New Year's Eve. I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying their time off with loved ones.

It's our last Friday Faves of 2010 and we have some gorgeous projects to share.

Andrea Amu posted this gorgeous Christmas card on our facebook page. It's well past Christmas, but the message on this card perfectly fits the season. I think this is a really stunning card.

Wendy Smith posted this layout on our facebook page. It's colors are so pretty and it reminds me of winter, even though it's clearly a warm weather layout. I love how she combined our black and white Christmas Town papers and embellishments with the teal.

Finaledition posted this adorable layout in her scrapbook.com gallery. I love her photograph and the way she has embellished around it. It's such an eye-catching layout.

Happy New Year to all! See you next year!

1 comments:

Andrea Amu January 1, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

Thanks so much for featuring my card!
Also love your pages, Wendy and Finaledition!
Happy New Year!

Post a Comment