Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday! I have some wonderful projects from our gallery to share with you this week. Grab some tea or coffee and enjoy this week's inspiration.

Melissa Pablo's "Little Miss Sunshine" is so adorable. It was created using the My Scrapbook Nook kit. I love the torn and distressed paper, the stitching, the layered flowers and those amazing butterflies. This layout is truly a treat.

"My Girl" by Jodi Wilton caught my attention immediately because of those adorable draped banners at the bottom. What a great way to use our banner stickers! Jodi created this layout using the Scrapcetera November kit. I love the flower and, again, I'm loving the torn/highly distressed paper look that seems to be coming back in a big way! Of course, the picture of her daughter is absolutely precious!


Melissa Elsner created these wonderful holiday cards using our Christmas Town collection. I don't know about you, but I love seeing inspiration for the upcoming holiday. These are really elegant and lovely and are sure to make some family or friends very happy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Post a Comment