Christmas Jammies

>> Monday, November 1, 2010

It's starting to feel like Christmas over here. Halloween just ended. Thanksgiving is yet to come. But, it's Christmas everywhere in the stores. The spirit has captured me a bit and so, I decided to get caught up on last year's photos and was really excited to use the new Christmas Town collection to do so.
We have never had the tradition of buying Christmas jammies and opening them on Christmas Eve. Last year, I decided to try it and see what the boys thought. They loved it. They thought it was fun and were excited to sleep in their new jammies. So, I'll be doing this one each year even when they are old enough to roll their eyes about it.

I added some Petaloo leaves to each of the Christmas Town chipboard flowers. I love the shimmer of the gold on the leaves and think they make the chipboard look really festive.

I added some of our Christmas Town chipboard in between the branches of the Petaloo stem to make it look decorated like a tree.

My favorite bit on this layout is the Christmas Town Rub-on of "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Thanks for spending Monday with me. Happy November!

5 comments:

Jenni November 1, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

this is gorgeous lori!!! love the scallops and rub-on! what a fun tradition :)

Melissa November 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Oh I love this!!! Love the use of the scallops interspersed with the leaves. Beautiful!

Jill November 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Seriously WONDERFUL! This puts me in a Christmas mood.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy November 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Love this Layout! I started the Christmas Jammies tradition for my family when my daughter was born. Now that she is 10, her and I love to pick out coordinating ones and a set for my hubby. It makes for better pics come Christmas morning too!

jan metcalf November 5, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Love the Christmas jammies! It is a tradition at our houme too!

Post a Comment