More Catching Fall & A Giveaway!!!

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hi everyone, thought i would share some more inspirations for the Catching Fall collection, as I also had the opportunity to work with October kit from A Million Memories kit club which is filled to the trim with the amazing collection (keep on reading for more details on the giveaway **wink** ).

For this layout - keeping it simple with the grid design and also using the Maya Road leaf chipboard to trace and trim the picture; something that I've been meaning to try for a while now and really like the overall look and feel it adds to the page (you might be seeing more of this from me... lol).

Photobucket

  • With this layout, I wanted to try something a bit different, a bit backward... having the papers be the focus of the layout and using the pictures to embellish it instead.

Photobucket

  • And here's another fall layout, I just can't get over the amazing colors all around and aren't those rub-ons the best ever!!!

Photobucket

  • And who said these papers were only for fall theme layouts, they're perfect for everything... here's one about my trip, using the kraft doilies die cuts from Maya Road.

Photobucket

  • ... and another about the little one at home

Photobucket

Now, what you've probably been waiting for... yes ONE lucky blog reader will be getting a chance to play with the October Kit from A Million Memories!!! And all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post by midnight Saturday Nov 6th and I'll be posting the winner on Sunday Nov 7th. (open to US and Canada residents and a big thanks to Michelle and AMM for sponsering this amazing kit.)

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and can't wait to see more of your inspirations.
Photobucket

97 comments:

Jessica,  November 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Amazing LO! My fav is the one with your SWEET SWEET furry critter! Definitely piles of smiles! ;) Awesome kit to have - lots of options! Thanks for the opp!

Melissa,  November 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

wow! your creations are amazing! these papers are beautiful i had the chance to play with them and i just love them. thank you for sharing and for the inspiration. i will be neat if i win this beautiful kit. thank you for the chance to win.
hugs,
isay:D

D,  November 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Your layouts are soooo beautiful!!! I'm definitely going to "lift a couple of them", lol. What a fantastic gorgeous kit. I'd love to win this and make some Thanksgiving layouts with it. Thank you so much for the chance to win :))))

Suz,  November 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

lovely pages - I've used up every drop that I got at my LSS & even made a mini book sample & 4 kits to sell - love this line

Emmy,  November 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Wow! Thats very generous!

And the pages are stunning! I get lots and lots of inspiration! Thank you! Love the play with blocks and the leafshaped photo! Great!

Megan Aaron,  November 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

beautiful pages! great kit!

carrie,  November 2, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

These layouts are wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win and for sharing your wonderful work!

Gisèle,  November 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

such wonderful inspiration:-)
I soooooooooooooo love the maple leaf pic cutting! Especially because I am Canadian:-))

Aimee,  November 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

The falling leaves collection is just gorgeous! I love all that layouts shown. Just beautiful.

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

This collection is so beautiful, and your layouts are gorgeous, as well! Thank you for the chance to win the kit :)
~natalie

Linh C.,  November 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

I love your use of the entire negative of the punchouts. Great re-use!

Hanna Long,  November 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

what a great kit. WOuld love to win.

Patchi,  November 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

amazing projects! this is such a versatile collection. Thanks for the chance to win!

Sharon,  November 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

I have been searching for a kit to create my Fall Banner with. This one hits the spot! Beautiful collection, thanks for the chance to win it!

LisiB,  November 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Wonderful papers and great LO! Really got me inspired.

hanksmom,  November 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Great layouts! You've inspired me to go make something! Love the kit!

JJ Sobey,  November 2, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Oh my - I would LOVE to win that kit - just gorgeous!

Ann,  November 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Lovely layouts as always Piradee!

Kelly Massman,  November 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Beautiful layouts, collection and kit! Thanks for a chance to win!!

ruth,  November 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I'd love to win! :) Your layouts are fantastic!!

Kris Berc,  November 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I would LOVE to win this beautiful kit! I would use it for my baby's pumpkin patch and Halloween photos!

Meghann Andrew,  November 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

This kit looks amazing! I would love to win!

Nitasha,  November 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Goregeous LOs and the kit is just spectacular!

Carol,  November 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Wow, what beautiful layouts! Those papers are so fabulous!

Carol B

Frank Garcia,  November 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

I love your layouts piradee they are amazing!!!! Everything is so well made and perfect!

ArlaMo,  November 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

I just got the new rubons and love them!! I'd definitely be able to use some more - thanks for the chance.

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Great layouts, so pretty. I would love to win, thanks for the chance.

Kristin,  November 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

I love the layouts!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win! :)

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

Your fur baby is just too cute! Love the kit and since I am new at scrapping - I hope I win!!!

Becky Dunham,  November 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

I love these layouts. I especially love the way you used the leaf chipboard for a template to cut out your picture for the falling leaves layout. Would love to win this kit so I can play around with it using your inspirations. Thanks for the chance to do so!

Yara,  November 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Wow!! The layouts are really amazing! So beautiful pages! Very inspiring! Love the kit! Like very much the embellishments! Hope to win! Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

Wanda,  November 2, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Your LO are amazing. The combinations of color is perfect and the design in the LO is to die for.
tfs
best regards,
Wanda

PinkPug,INK.,  November 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Beautiful layouts; I love how you tried something different with each one. Your doggie is adorable!! Thanks for the chance to win!

Martine,  November 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

gorgeous pages and beautiful kit too! thanks for the chance to win!

Rebecca Keppel,  November 2, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Gorgeous layouts!! Love what you did with that fabulous kit!

Mamatha,  November 2, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

wonderful layout & awesome kit...!!

Shannon,  November 2, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

That kit is AMAZING!! OOOH pick me!! pick me!! :)

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Love those page designs and the great fall feel! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win and use some fun goodies to lift your beautiful stuff here!

Jackie,  November 2, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Fabulous work and fabulous kit :)

La Petite Maison,  November 2, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

I love this collection! And those layouts! Thank you for the giveaway.

julie.schellin,  November 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Love the colors of this collection - thanks for a chance to win!

Scrapamum,  November 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

WOW!!!! That kit looks absolutely fabulous and your creations are stunning!

Melissa Hortin,  November 2, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Gorgeous layouts using the A Million Memories kit. I love all your pages and the leaf chipboard looks awesome. Very effective.

Debbie,  November 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Always enjoy beautiful fall layouts! Thanks for the chance to win the Million Memories kit!

XXOO AMY,  November 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

fantastic layouts, would love to get my hands on the "Catching Fall" line!

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Fabulous projects, thanks for the inspo!

Melissa,  November 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Piradee I love all your layouts! Especially all the little fun ways to use up the scraps and the negative from the chipboard. Clever you! And what a fab kit! Who wouldn't want to win that?

Amy,  November 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Those layout are so lovely! I love the colors and how you used it for all different themes!! This kit is wonderful!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!!

Melinda AKA medialady,  November 2, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

WOW!!! I love these layouts and would love to win this great kit!

Danielle Flanders,  November 2, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

I love, love, love these pages and those papers are so YUM!!

Unknown,  November 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Beautiful layouts. I love fall colors!

Susan,  November 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

I love the layouts and the kit is awesome!!

Paula,  November 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

"This Is Love" - is love at first sight for me! What a great design sketch! I am also loving this giveaway, A Million Memories always has wonderful kits!

Erin,  November 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

I love the kits...wish I had the $$$ to subscribe.

Connie,  November 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

These layouts turned out really nice.

Brittney,  November 2, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Fabulous work! And, I love AMM, so thanks for the chance =)

Pamk,  November 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

your layouts rock. Love that kit.

Ragnhild,  November 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Awesome layouts. Would love to win the kit.

Cynthia Baldwin,  November 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Beautiful layouts!! I'd love to win so I can play with these products too - thanks for the chance!

TeenaBugg38,  November 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love how you used the leftovers from chipboard embellies.....so cool!!! Awesome layouts and TONS of inspiration...thank you so much for a chance to win!

Pearl,  November 3, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Wonderful kit you worked with! really showed it off so well with each creation here !!! & we can see that we needn't use it only for Fall themed projects! wheeee !

Thanks for a chance to win this lovely AMM kit !

MichelleB,  November 3, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

That kit is gorgeous! Thank you for the chance to win one!

Lívia Andrade,  November 3, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

I didn't know your blog, and i meet this now! I loved! Your scrap it's soo beautifull!
And thanks to the chance to win this perfect kit!!!
:)

Larajc,  November 3, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

awesome projects! So inspiring!

Leah,  November 3, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Love your layouts. I'm in love with the banners and I'm thinking I need the rub ons too. Beautiful layouts...love them!

Anonymous,  November 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

wow!!! That is a gorgeous kit! would love to win one like that .;)
The LOs are really beautiful! I really love the one "this is love"....

Dana Tatar,  November 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Stunning pages Piradee! This kit is fabulous! I LOVE the POP of bright blue, the perfect accent color for all my fall photos. Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win!

Anonymous,  November 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Oh, man...your layouts are just gorgeous! I really love your grid style designs - how inspiring! Would love to win one of these kits as well!

Allison Cope,  November 3, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Stunning autumn inspirational pieces! Love the kit! Can't wait to play with some of these amazing papers!

Scrapycandy,  November 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Very very nice! Tons of inspiration here....I need to take notes! :) Thanks so much!

Unknown,  November 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

I like the fact that Christmas Town is very similar to fall. Allows for less distraction.

BethW,  November 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

This is a fantastic kit.I really love seeing all the inspiration-it always help me see possibilities outside my normal "box".Than you for the chance at winning this.

AllyW,  November 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Wow! Love the layouts! And the kit is totaly fantastic. I really love the banner stickers and the chipboard leaves. My fingers are crossed!!
AllyW

Janet's Joy,  November 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Gorgeous projects! Thanks for a chance to win a AMM kit!

Unknown,  November 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Beautiful layouts. Thanks for the chance to win :)

Rosie,  November 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Fabulous work and so inspiring!

HolyCute,  November 3, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Wow! Those are great layouts and awesome kit! Thanks for a generous giveaway!!!

Sarah
(sarit.gabay1@gmail.com)

BlessedinTexas,  November 4, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

The layouts you created with this kit are fantabulous!! Love love the kit too.

xoxoxo

sylvie,  November 4, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Wow! You are so creative. You did an amazing job with this kit. I'd sure love to have one for myself pretty please... ;o)

Lisa C.,  November 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Wow - your layouts are beautiful! This is a wonderful kit and I love would to win it!

Unknown,  November 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

gorgeous pages - would love to win a kit

laterg8r,  November 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

piradee never fails to inspire - fab lo's :D

Lisa C.,  November 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Gorgeous layouts!! This kit is beautiful - thanks for the chance.

Glynis,  November 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Such a beautiful lineup of inspiration! I just love all the stunning fall Layouts :O)

Anonymous,  November 6, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Beautiful projects Piradee, as always, loving the kit from AMM...

Chris C,  November 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

I love the Catching Fall line and Michelle from AMM always puts together such amazing kits. Love all the projects!!

Nicole Nowosad,  November 6, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

SUPER awesome kit !!! I love the colours!!!

nikilynn,  November 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

FANTASTIC LO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for a chance to win!!!!!!

Rebecca In MI,  November 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Love how you cut the fall picture in the shape of the leaf and used the negative (left over) shapes for the UR page! Very nice to look at!

Debbie,  November 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

oh wow. these pages are beyond words. the picture behind the cutout, LOVE. LOVE your work Piradee =)

Jamie Harder,  November 9, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Ohhhh I LOVE all of these!!!!! I have been using these papers with the kit from art freckles and this is such a GREAT line! I love AMM kits ... Thanks for the chance!

sandy,  November 9, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Oh my these are great! would love to have them!

ScrappnBee,  November 10, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Wow! Your Layouts are so inspirational! Love the way you shift the focus to the papers, and even use your chipboard negative! How cool! Great paper kit too.

Post a Comment