Christmas is near

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

Okay, i know thanksgiving is right around the corner, but i couldn't help myself!  I'm one of those that my husband has to keep under control around this time of year because I sneak Christmas music, let the kids watch Christmas movies while he is at work, and it is all i can do to not get the decorations out!  But i figured, there are some of you out there like me so i wouldn't get in trouble for doing a Christmas layout when Thanksgiving is only 5 days away :)!  I used Christmas town for this layout, the colors went so well with my Christmas morning pictures, i LOVE the pop of blue!

I used the circle die cut to hold my journaling, it seems i can't do a layout without using these awesome diecuts and the flag stickers.
The tree's were cut with Spellbinders new Holiday tree die, i had extra's from a project i did and thought they would be a great touch to finish up the layout, covering part of the rubon, which is okay, the rubons can be used as part of your background instead of pop out to be read completely, they are so versatile.  I also used Helmar Zapdots to make the red tree pop.
So thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed a little sneaky of Christmas before Thanksgiving.  Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Jill November 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

This page is incredible! I love all of the details.

holly* November 20, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

great layout! i love that alpha!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy November 22, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Oh I love this LO!The design and details are fabulous!

Post a Comment