Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh my! This is one incredible week for Friday Faves. I have some serious eye-candy in store for you, so sit back and enjoy!

Michiko Kato created "Go For a Walk" and it seriously blows me away. The detail work is just incredible. I see things I missed every time I look. It's really, really stunning!

"I Hope You Live the Life You Want" by Nadia Cannizzo is refreshing to see. The blue drew me in as I love the play off the paper. I love the hint of color in the photo. I dare say, it's not often I see princess dress up photos backed by a stunning blue backdrop. It really looks amazing!

Janine Rachau's Happy Birthday card really makes me smile. What a fabulous way to use our Catching Fall collection. The "piles of smiles" sticker is perfect for a Birthday card!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown November 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Oh wow! These are all amazing! Beautiful work ladies!

Melissa November 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Beautiful! I am loving that card!

Diane November 20, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

Janine, you are so talented! That card is fab!!

Janine Rachau November 21, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Thanks Lori! And thank you for the additional compliments! The layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!

Post a Comment