Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday. We are excited to share some really fun and wonderful projects created by you, using our new collections. Catching Fall, Christmas Town and Domestic Bliss have recently been stocked in scrapbook stores and scrapbook kit clubs and it's been really fun hunting around to find the amazing work being created with them. I wanted to share three that really caught me eye, right away.

"3 X the Fun", is such an adorable layout created by Aphra. I love the pumpkin and the leaves. They really stand out and make the layout look as fun as the game being played!

"It's Not Fun" by Deanab really got to me. Not only is the layout exceptional in design, the story is compelling and real. I couldn't help but be moved.

There is so much to love about "4 of Us" by Liz Qualman I love the shape she created and how the photos are placed. I love the title work. It's a really outstanding page.

Thanks for joining us for Friday Faves! Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

beckyjune October 8, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Congrats, ladies! These are fabulous!!

Deana October 8, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Thank you, Lori, for featuring my page! :-)

Melissa October 8, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Oh these are beautiful! I just got some Christmas Town in the mail and plan to play with it this weekend. LOVE IT!

Jenni October 8, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

these are great layout! congrats!!!

Post a Comment