Celebrating Fall...

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

As the weather cools off and the nights get longer I find myself wanting to slow down and do something with my hands! I was inspired by the serenity of the Catching Fall line to add some hand-stitching to my layouts. The extra texture it add reminds me of the cool nights wrapped up under warm blankets!





On this layout I added a lot of hand stitching accents including a subtle title to keep the focus on the photos.



Here's a bonus tip. Don't throw away the outsides of the diecut papers. Cut them out and layer them to create your own designs. On this mini page I did that to create the clouds at the top of the page!



Happy Fall!

6 comments:

Monique Liedtke October 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Gorgeous pages!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jenni October 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

love those flowers! beautiful!

Unknown October 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Super cute! I just love all that handstitching!

Brenda Hurd October 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

you've been busy - super cute projects!

holly* October 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

love it! the stitching is great!

Post a Comment