Got Scraps?

>> Saturday, September 18, 2010

Have lots of scraps sitting around? I do, but I don't like holding onto half cut up papers but I also don't like throwing away perfectly usable supplies. So, I decided to make up some little note cards that I can throw into my kids (or even husbands) lunchbox. I've always wanted to be one of those moms that leave little cards in the lunchboxes. I remember loving it when my mom would do it.

The scraps I had left over from Hello Sunshine and the rub-ons were perfect for throwing together some cards.

I just grabbed my scraps and my Slice and cut out a bunch of pieces in layering sizes. You could do this with any shape dies or punches!



Then I assembled them together and added some happy rub-ons.



How cute are these going to be to brighten someones day!

I'm just going to store them in a little bowl and keep them next to the baggies for their lunch so I can just grab them and jot down a little note!


7 comments:

my paper love studio September 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

these are too too cute; now you really have me thinking about getting the slice... :)

Gretchen September 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

I do this too! It's a great way to use scraps and still do a little something creative. :-)

Virginia September 18, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

This is so smart, and CUTE! I'm totally copying your idea! Love it!

Wahkuna September 20, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Such a cute idea...I love it!

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

I hate throwing stuff out. Thanks for another idea!

Caroline Hackney September 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

Love this! I will be doing the same very shortly. :)

Post a Comment