Friday's Fave's

>> Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi Everyone! I have been busy busy busy packing orders all week! But we need to share some of our Friday's FAves so I was able to break away for a few minutes and here is what I found:


This layout came from our Ning Site by Erica Hettwer. I love the color combination with the pictures of her little Audrey.

I found this fun layout over in the 2 Peas GAllery from the user freytesy. I thought it was so clever to use a circle-it made it interesting and how can you not love the Hello Sunshine papers? Too eye catching.

by Melissa Elsner I LOVEd how simple it was and I do love the little flowers.

7 comments:

Melissa September 17, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Awwww gee... Thanks Kristen! Your papers make it so easy. :)

Beautiful layouts!

Erica Hettwer September 18, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Wow! Thanks for posting my layout! I adore your products!!! :)

Wendy Swenne September 18, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Great layouts. Love them.

And yeah, Melissa!!!

Yara September 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Wow!!! I am in cloud nine! Thank you! Very glad that you like it!!! This line is so beautiful!!!

Beeceecreativity September 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Erica.. that is too cute.. amazing LO..\the other are great also.

Post a Comment