Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday and welcome to Friday Faves. I went hunting around the internet to find some great Lily Bee work and am excited to share what I found with you, today.

Ilene Tell created this gorgeous "Capture Joy" layout found on scrapbook.com. It makes me yearn for Fall. I love her mix of collections and the accent of red chipboard. It's a lovely page.

"Jenga Chips" by Brite1 is such a fun layout. I love all the fun distressing and that yummy piece of bubble wrap. And, yes, there is only one little piece of Lily Bee paper here, but the bright yellow against the neutral background really makes our paper stand out!!! I, also, found this at scrapbook.com.

Anna Bjoerklund created this stunning page. I am mad over those butterflies against the softness of the papers. I just think those are amazing!



I hope you all have an amazing and relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

Ilene September 11, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Oh wow, thanks so much Lori for the feature!! I just loved working with this pp. And super congrats to the other wonderful pages featured :)

Emma September 12, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Wow, thanks for featuring my layout, mega chuffed! Loved using the Hello Sunshine range so bright and fun!

AnnaB September 14, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Thank you so much! I was so happy to find my layout featured here! Thank you again! :)

Post a Comment