Could it be...........

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

is Fall really right around the corner??  I am so excited for this season - its my favorite - which brought me to using the FABULOUS new line Catching Fall!!  REally - does it get any cuter than this - the colors, the patterns, and so versatile too! 

I took the new Chipboard buttons and cut then all about the .25 off the top - wish i had pictures but i was cropping.  I alternated the between small and big to create the scalloped border across the top of the page. I also sanded the edges - this chipboard sands well. 
I also used the flag banner stickers (SO FUN) and cut up the Catching fall rubons and placed a phrase on each banner.
Another idea here was using one of the phrase stickers as a flower center - they are the perfect size. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope your enjoying some cool weather where ever you are!

3 comments:

Virginia September 2, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

SUPER cute! Can't wait to play with this fabulous line!

beckyjune September 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

So cute! I can't wait to get some of this line to play with.

Post a Comment