Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time to feature some wonderful gallery finds. Thank you for sharing your work with us each week!

Melissa Elsner
created this wonderful layout called "Grow". I love the handmade flowers and the subtle stitching. I, also, love a good layout dedicated to a garden!

I love this Birthday Planner mini book by GinaL. It's so fun and bright and would definitely be something I would want to pick up each month for a Birthday reminder.

Deana created this ADORABLE "miss you" card. Look at that awesome tree and the grass! It's so wonderful. What a treasure to get in the mail!



Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa September 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Oh my!!! What a sweet surprise! Love the projects and thank you. :)

Post a Comment