Rub it On

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One of my favorite products from Lilybee is their rub-ons.  Giant sheets of fabulous phrases & cool designs that can complete any project.  I love to start a layout with just layering the rub-ons.  I picked three rub-ons that seems to fit perfectly with my friend layout. 
I had a rough idea of where i was placing my photo.  I layered the rub-ons on the background after spritzing it with some mists & some paints.  Added my bits of pattern paper, photo, & flower.  To complete the layout, i stitched a few stitches here & there. 

There are so many things you can do with rub-ons.  Use them on cards.  Layer them one right on top of each other.  Add them to a canvas for a special touch.  Art journaling.  You don't have to use them as is...you can cut & change them to fit your needs. 

3 comments:

iris August 18, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Love love love it Ronda!

Jenni August 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

i love this! great color combo!

Post a Comment