using up those scraps...

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I know you guys are probably eager to see the new collections, I know that I am, but for today, I thought I would share some inspirations to use up those last remaining scraps (and hopefully help you make room for all the new goodies to come).

I figured that it was about time to find away to use up all those bits and pieces that I have been saving (it's always so hard to throw anything away and always end up saving even the tininest pieces of paper). So with the bits and pieces from the LOVELY collection, this little page was created.

As the challenge was to use up all the scraps (instead of cutting into a new sheet), my ever growing collection of punches came in handy. I punched some scallop flowers in various sizes and on some I used the shimmerz blingz to add a bit of glam; and also mixed then up with the chipboard flowers from the collection - to add some dimension to the page. And of course, with the help of the adhesive form HELMAR zapdots, I was able to play around with the different heights of the pieces.

Well hopefully I've been able to inspire you abit and it just amazes me what left over pieces can do. Thanks again for stopping by and can't wait to see your creations!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

iris August 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

beautiful layout for a stunning photo!

Monika August 18, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Amazing! I just love this layout! So clean and simple and yet so sophisticated!

Zarah August 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

WOW! I love that! It's fantastic!! You rock. :)

Jenni August 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

love the dimension with the chipboard! gorgeous layout!

Post a Comment