All in 30 minutes

>> Sunday, August 15, 2010

Do you get those scrapping moments when you just feel like having fun and you pick random stuff to play with? I love it when that happens. This page features some beautiful die-cut papers, rub-ons, and chipboard from Lily Bee. Very easy to do.

I first misted the white cardstock with yellow and moss colored mists. Next, I stamped on it. I got some old grungeboard pieces and covered it with acrylic paint. After the paint dried, I added some smooch inks over it to give it highlights.



Next comes the fun die-cut shapes. I trimmed the edges and adhered it to the two sides of the paper.

I added the photos. I cut a small Lily Bee Chipboard in four and used one of those pieces as a photo corner.


This page was completed in less than 30 minutes. Why don't you dig in to your Lily Bee stash and make a quick and fun page for yourself too.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

5 comments:

pysselpetra August 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Impressive to get such a stunning LO in 30 minutes! WOW

beckyjune August 16, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Very cool! I would get so much more done if it only took 30 minutes for me to do a page.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy August 16, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Wow I love this! It is a stunning piece of art work.

Jona Panesa August 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

wow, Iris its so beautiful!

pysselpetra August 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I just adore this layout - it is truly a WOW layout

Post a Comment