Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday. We have some lovely layouts to share with you, today, from our gallery.

Katarina created this gorgeous layout called "You Are So Wonderful". I love the title work, the bright red embellishments and the background. It's really wonderful!

Monique's "Sv Den Hoorn" layout caught my eye. I adore the detailing in the upper left corner, the way she created an arch around her photo and the amazing photo itself. This is really, really well designed.

The photo on Machiko's "Fly Over the Blue Sky" layout is so wonderful. I love it to pieces. And, I love how she angled all the different elements on the page to really show it off. It's perfect!



Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

beckyjune August 13, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Gorgeous work, ladies! Congrats on being featured today.

Samantha August 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

love em, always beautiful work here

Mieke August 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Congrats to Monique! What a wonderful layout!

Monique Liedtke August 16, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Wohoo!! What a surprise!! Thanks for choosing my layout as one of your Friday Favs!!

Post a Comment