Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday! Each Friday we share some wonderful creations that catch our eye from our gallery. Our gallery is bursting with inspiration and is really worth looking through. Thank you for continuing to load your work to our gallery.

Lisa Wilkinson's page "You Make Me Happy" made me really happy. There are so many fun details on this page and I especially love the banner title. It's just super sweet.

Heather Ribble created this adorable page of her daughter sleeping. I love the color blocking with the gorgeous chipboard border. It's a very eye-catching touch.

"Life" by KAO is pretty spectacular! That sweet, sweet larger photo draws you in immediately and then just look at that stunning flower. I adore everything about this page!



Thank you for stopping by our blog. Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Kaori Fujimoto August 28, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Wow!!
Thanks for choosing my layout as Friday Favs!
I am very glad :)

Post a Comment