On Black And White....

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ok I know that you are all very anxious to see pages featuring the new lines. They are coming soon! I'm so excited myself. In the meantime however, instead of biting our nails waiting for the new goodies, why don't we dive into our stash of Lily Bee papers and create with what we have for now before we get ourselves loaded with the new stuff.

I went ahead and had fun and made these two pages using Lily Bee "Lovely" and "Hello Sunshine" collections. The patterns and colors are so versatile that it looks great on both white and black backgrounds. I thought of sharing these with you today.




So here is hoping that we all get our faces out of the computer, stop drooling over the new releases for now, and start creating again.

Have a happy scrappy day!

1 comments:

Jill July 28, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

I thought I posted a comment earlier, but I guess it didn't "take". Whoops! Beautiful pages -- seriously!

Post a Comment