Customizing your title

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010

There are times when my stash of scrapbooking supplies is not sufficient enough.

Shocking, I know.

I was digging through my alphas and I couldn't find one that struck me as "just right" for my page title, so I had to get creative.


I started off by tracing a nice, clean font onto my page. (If you put a little bit of baby powder on the sticky part of the alpha sticker, it'll make it easier to move around without entirely sticking to your page.)
Then using the same alpha, I traced it onto a coordinating piece of paper.
I then cut out a few of the letters and attached them onto my layout, using Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. Tada! A nice, complementary title that perfectly fits the design of the page!

10 comments:

Melissa July 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Oh I love this! And the title idea. Gonna have to try that. :)

Stacy Cohen July 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Great title idea!! I love the page!

Kathy M July 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Gorgeous layout! Great idea and tip.

Olivia July 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Love this idea & the layout :)

Unknown July 26, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

So adorable and fabulous idea! Love it!

g July 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

so brilliant!! i love this page- it's beautious!!

Post a Comment