Morning Hugs...

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello there! One of my favorite things to add to a page is little punched circles. I love my handy old school paper punch (I've had this thing since high school!!)! The package from the chipboard shapes was screaming to be punched out. The little buttons were the perfect size. What I especially like about these shapes are the smaller patterns and the text and graph paper.



After I punched out the circles I just randomly adhered them to the page in a jagged line at the bottom of the smaller photo's.



I love that the Lily Bee packaging has a matte finish! I even used the graph paper on the package of rub-on's on my finished layout! I will never look at packaging the same!



7 comments:

Michèle June 10, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

this is a really cool idea ! love your page !

iris June 10, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Love your idea Lisa!

Angela W June 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

That's great, Lisa! I try to save certain packages and stuff like that as well. You never know when it could came in handy!

MichelleB June 11, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

This is a cool idea! TFS!!

Unknown June 11, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Very cool idea! Love this page!

Ronda Palazzari June 16, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

what a fantastic idea!!! I so love the page!

Post a Comment