Saying Good-Bye to Stephanie Howell

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010








I wanted to take a minute and say good-bye to Stephanie Howell. I still couldn't believe the day that an email came Stephanie Howell asking if I was looking for designers right after we had debuted our two lines. I was over the moon needless to say!

It's been such a joy and a pleasure having her on the team. She has created amazing and beautiful layouts with Lily Bee products for the over the last year. I treasure the friendship as well that we have made. I wish her the best with her pregnancy and her family at this time. Thanks Stephanie for all you've done for Lily Bee!

10 comments:

Angela W June 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I have always loved the beautiful work Stephanie has done! Her projects with Lily Bee is certainly no exception! Congrats on your pregnancy and all the new things to come, Stephanie!

Linh C. June 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Gosh! The title of this post scared me; I thought something awful happened to Stephanie. I'm so glad to know that everything's well with her and her family, just that she needed some time off.

Jennifer Davis June 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Goodbye Steph! I've loved what you've done using Lily Bee products...best of luck to you and your beautiful growing family! :)

Jen Davis

beckyjune June 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Stephanie, you and your work will be missed- I wish you the very best of luck with your pregnancy :)

Jill June 11, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Stephanie, you'll be missed! Best of luck to you!

MichelleB June 11, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

I'll miss her inspiration! She's definitely a big reason why I started buying and using Lily Bee. Congratulations on the expanding family!

Unknown June 11, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Love your work Stephanie and you'll be missed at Lily Bee. Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming arrivals!

Lori Gentile June 11, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

I love your work, Stephanie! Congratulations on such a wonderful blessing. I wish you and your family every happiness!

Jenni June 11, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Stephanie has done amazing work with Lily Bee!! Best wishes to her sweet family!

Brenda Hurd June 13, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

bummmer! You will be missed steph - and very busy i'm sure. Best of luck!

Post a Comment