Fall into Spring

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

It's a funny thing how we tend to associate colors with seasons.


I say "fall," and you say...brown and orange.

I say "spring", and you say...brown and orange.

Okay, maybe you wouldn't necessarily say that, but after spending a little time with the new Lily Bee lines, you just might come to realize how these papers transcend our expectations of seasonal colors. I used a combination of orange and brown patterns from the Lovely line to showcase a few photos of my sweet kitty enjoying the springtime sunshine.

Color me surprised.

4 comments:

Aubree May 17, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

I just love the design of this page --- fall/spring who cares, brown and orange are fabulous anytime! I just love that color combo!

Jenni May 17, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

i love the brown and orange papers in the lovely line- you highlighted them SO well in this layout! I also love how you added the patterned paper inside the grid background paper. So creative!

Lori Gentile May 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Jill, this is really stunning! I love every detail!

Ronda Palazzari May 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I love all the little details! the colors are fab!

Post a Comment