Something New.

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010


March is one of my favorite months,
and this March is no exception.
It's a hinge kind of month,
a month of changes and newness,
when budding flowers peek forth from the earth,
shaking off winter's spell.
It's a time for reconsidering routines,
seeking the new in the old and familiar,
searching for that spark among the embers,
and seeing with fresh eyes.
It's a time to look ahead to new beginnings,
however and wherever we can find them.

"Begin Again"
by Jill Sprott

"Curve"
by Nicole Harper
As we eagerly await the announcement
of the NEW Lily Bee design team (woo hoo!)
and the arrival of Lily Bee's NEW lines,
and the reveal of Lily Bee's NEW Facebook page,
take some time to find the "new" in your life.
I promise, it's closer than you think.

13 comments:

Amy Heller March 3, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

Eek, Jill! I love this! I love the lime green!! Your misting is just divine!!

Mieke March 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Great layout, can't wait to see who made the new team and so excited about new lines!!

beckyjune March 3, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

I can't wait to see who makes the team. There are a few ladies that I am really rooting for and hope to see their names on that list.

Keshet March 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Oh, I love this! The colors and journaling are so beautiful!

Jenni March 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Jill your layouts just rock. so many details to look at

erin March 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

what a pretty layout here:)

Olivia March 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Love everything about this LO! The papers, the misting, the journaling, the title - its all great :)

MelB March 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Jill, that lo is fabulous!!! I'm anxiously waiting to see who made the team, my fingers are crossed!

Lori Gentile March 4, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Gorgeous layouts, girls! I really, really love them both!

nancy March 4, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Gorgeous pages with great journaling!

On my way... March 4, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

I adore these pages!! The misting, the sewing, the colors, gorgeous!

I lvoe March too - it's our 9th wedding anniversary on St Patricks Day :D

xx

Post a Comment