Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday. It's time for Friday Faves and we have another great week to share with you.

How wonderful is this frame by Tammy Tutterow using our French Couture collection? The picture is brilliant. I love the handmade flowers and leaves and the rub-ons everywhere. It's so feminine and lovely. What a special piece to place in her home.


The techniques used on Piradee Talvanna's page blow me away. I love the cutouts, the misting with the words, the punching, the title placement and the rub-on next to the photo. It's a truly inspiring page using our Vintage Poppy collection.


Zoe shared this page using our Three Little Birds collection and the first thing I saw was that incredible photo. I love the incredible details. There is so much to take in and it's all very, very lovely.


There are so many more amazing projects in our gallery. Stop by and take a look for a ton of inspiration.

11 comments:

Amy Heller March 5, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

All 3 of these are just gorgeous! Such great inspiration!

Tammy Tutterow March 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

I am so excited that you included my frame! It is one of my all time favorite projects. The French Couture line was exactly what I needed for that photo.

Olivia March 5, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Beautiful LOs, love the layering & dimension on them :)

MelB March 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Such fabulous projects!!!!! congrats ladies on the feature!

Jill March 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Ooh, I am digging these layouts! All three are full of Lily Bee loveliness.

Antoinette March 6, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

Wonderful layouts! Each beautiful for its own details!

my paper love studio March 6, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

thanks so much for featuring mine... just love the vintage poppy collection - can't get enough of it.

hayleycreates March 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

all such gorgeous work and truly inspiring. Love it!

erin March 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

oh what beautiful projects...so much inspo here:)

Post a Comment