New Beginnings: Get to Know Ronda Palazzari

>> Monday, March 22, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Adhesive, scissors & pattern paper. Those are my basic needs and can create a lot with those items. BUT I love to have within my reach paint, a sewing machine, edge distresser, punches, & embellishments like buttons, rub-ons, etc.

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?
I don’t know how to answer this one. It seems I was always a scrapper even if we didn’t have a name for it back then. I guess I really got into after the birth of my daughter lexi in 1993. I still shutter to think about some of those pages. Why I scrapbook? There are lots of reasons…to tell my stories, to create, for my kids & future generations, creative therapy, and because it’s just so much fun.

3. Guilty Pleasures?
Shoes, Purses, Scarves, Chai Teas, & Desserts

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
A Clean Craftroom & A cruise with my family


5. 3 items in your purse?
Burt’s Bee Lip Balm (Rhubarb), Twilight Woods Lotion, & a black sharpie

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
I am a techie so it’s hard to narrow down my favorite technique. I just like getting my hands dirty so misting & painting. I like changing products into other things so I am usually cutting, punching, etc pattern paper. I can appreciate most styles. I guess I am drawn to messy or layers.

7. When do you feel most creative?
It changes like me. Sometimes it is in the afternoon.

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook?
If so, what? Yes! Chai teas, Earl Grey Teas & Chocolates are preferred.


9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
I pile my layouts on the floor and don’t put them in albums. At last count (Which was months ago), there was 260 on the floor. Oops.

10. Favorite TV shows?
Project Runway. I love seeing the creations. It inspires my scrapbooking. Bones & CSI NY , America ’s Next Top Model… I have to say I love seeing the photography & their idea of an artsy shot.

11. Jobs you've had?
2nd Grade Teacher, Manager of a Scrapbook Store, Administrative Assistant & Project Coordinator for Custom Builder, Office Manager of a Psychiatric Practice, Merchandiser for Kmart (and yes I ran the blue light ;)

12. What are you listening to, right now?
1901 by Phoenix, Little Bit by Lykke Li, Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns, Days Go By by Dirty Vegas, Tell Me its over by Meese, Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson, Falling away with you by Muse, Everybody’s Changing by Keane, Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel, Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac. I could go on & on. Music is always playing in my craftroom.

8 comments:

Ania March 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Ronda is amazing - once again - huge congrats for grabbing her on the team!! :) :)

Mari March 22, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

have to agree with Ania:)

Diana Waite March 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

WOWZERS, do I LOVE these pages!! YOU are AMAZING Ronda!!

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

um WOW, that's a lotta layots piled...hahaha! i love love love your pages, especially the Reflections page..just Amazing Ronda!!!

Jamie Harder March 22, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

You are so talented...so glad you are this awesome team:-) LOVE that you leave your layouts in a pile... I have 50 or so in a big pile right now on my shelf:-)

iris March 23, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

wow! really? that's a lot of pretty art lying around! Love your work Ronda!

Sheila Cruz March 23, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Ronda is so gifted! She's is not afraid to design LO's about the real stuff in life. So glad she is part of this team. You go girl!!

Post a Comment