Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday. We are excited to share with you more fabulous finds from our gallery.

Valerie Mangan shared this gorgeous layout titled "When We Were Young" created using our Vintage Poppy, Audrey and Three Little Birds collections. I'm flat out in love with this one! The colors with the black and white photos are perfect. I love all of the little vintage details. It's a wonderful heritage layout.


Willea shared this wonderful layout titled "How to look both serious and cute at the same time" created using our Audrey collection. It's a Winter layout (judging by the photo) and yet it makes me think of Spring. I love the shape and distressed edging, how she used the die cuts to mat the photo and the flowers in clusters. It's really lovely!


Yukari Takanashi shared this breath-taking layout titled "Flower Boy" created using our French Couture collection. I can just sit and stare at this for a long time. Those hand rolled flowers, hand cut leaves, and that photo are just amazing against the kraft cardstock. It's really beautiful!


Thank you for continuing to share your creations with us.

3 comments:

Olivia March 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Beautiful LOs! Love all the different flowers :)

Valerie March 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Wow - thanks so much for using my layout - I am flattered to be there among the Friday Faves!

yukari March 21, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Wow! I'm very glad!!!
Thank you so much!!

Post a Comment