New Beginnings: Get to Know Piradee Talvanna

>> Monday, March 29, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Pattern papers; its my source of inspiration.

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?
I started scrapping around-mid 2008 when I was transferred to Singapore for work . I first started out with a little of this and that, but have only been immersed in the world of scrapbooking in the last year when I was able to join my LSS design team. For me, its the perfect remedy to de-stress after a long day of work.

3. Guilty Pleasures?
A good glass of wine after a long day

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
An iphone and the new collections from Lily Bee

5. 3 items in your purse?
My wallet, my phone and an IOU note from my hubby (he owes me a shopping day for loosing a bet we had).

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
At the moment, my favorite techniques are misting and stitching and as for style, I'm still exploring :)

7. When do you feel most creative?
When I am lying in bed at night, the few minutes before falling asleep

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so, what?
I try not to, but sometimes a bit of chocolate makes it onto my table (currently addicted to mini daim chocolates)

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
I'm a hoarder/shopper not a scrapper - I have scrapping goodies that are over a year old and still in the original packaging untouched!

10. Favorite TV shows?
Currently addicted to American Idol and Monk

11. Jobs you've had?
Started as a chemical engineer and now an IT consultant

12. What are you listening to, right now?
The cats meowing outside my apartment...

6 comments:

Virginia March 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Gorgeous! I love reading about ya!

Pearl March 29, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Very interesting jobs you've had , Piradee ! absolutely multi talented gal you are ! ;) Congrats again !!!

Genevive March 29, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Cheers! Piradee :) u are inspiring :)

Post a Comment