Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time, again, to share some amazing work from you.

Angie Scott shared this fun layout using our Vintage Poppy collection. I love the butterflies. I think they are just so fabulous.


Erin Yamabe create this wonderful tray titled "Faith, Family, Love" using our Three Little Birds and French Couture collections. There are so many terrific details to take in. I can imagine how amazing this looks hanging on her wall.

Pia Lopez shared this wonderful layout titled "Donut Love" created using our Three Little Birds collection. I love the mix of yellow with the pink. It's very striking. And, I really love the rub-on running up the side of the page. It really makes the layout stand out!

4 comments:

Virginia March 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Oh my, these are beautiful! I love all the blues in the first one, the details in the tray, and the contrasting pops of color in the third!

Jeff and Pia Lopez March 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Thanks so much for picking my layout! It was such a nice surprise!

Congrats to Angie and Erin too!

Jenni March 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I LOVE all of these- great picks!

Craftyangel March 30, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

oooh loving these collection, thanks for showing my layout xxx looking forward to producing much more with this range x

Post a Comment