New Beginnings: Get to Know Jenni Hufford

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
Distress ink

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?
I started scrapbooking four years ago after my son Jonah was born. Jonah had an unexpected 2 week stay in the NICU due to complications at birth (thankfully everything turned out fine and he went home a healthy baby!). Once we got home, I began scrapbooking about those two weeks. So much happened during that time; and recording it became very therapeutic for me. I have been hooked ever since!

3. Guilty Pleasures?
Red Wine

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?
More patience, and a date night with my husband

5. 3 items in your purse?
Wallet, lip gloss, phone

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
I love adding demension and layering to layouts. I don't know if that is really considered a technique, but i love how layering adds so much to the layout

7. When do you feel most creative?
Since I am a night owl, it is usually late at night when everyone is asleep when I feel most creative. Or sometimes in the afternoon while the kids are napping.

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so, what?
i actually don't snack while scrapbooking. But if i did, it would probably be candy... definitely not anything healthy ;)

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
Just about every layout I create has some sort of "mess up" on it. Rarely will I start over, I either try to incorporate it in the design or somehow cover it up. I won't allow myself to be a perfectionist in scrapbooking : )

10. Favorite TV shows?
Biggest Loser and The Office

11. Jobs you've had?
In high school i worked as a hostess at a local restaurant and at Limited Too clothing store. In college I worked at an advertising agency, and as my "real job" before kids was in marketing at my family's insurance agency. And now... I am a mama!

12. What are you listening to, right now?
Since it's getting warmer outside... Jimmy Buffett!

3 comments:

Kendra March 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

We share the same scrapbook confession!

Love that Us At One layout. : )

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

love your confession! your layouts are so beautiful!!

Ronda Palazzari April 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

very cool. I love your confession too!!!

Post a Comment