New Beginnings: Get to Know Brenda Hurd

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
- definatley patterned paper, letter stickers are my next fave.

2. Why and When did you start scrapbooking?
- I started scrapbooking soon after my now husband left to serve a 2 year mission over 16 years ago - he sent me home hundreds of pictures and i just started sticking them to paper - after that it was addiction - i was in the sticker sneeze, picture shape era - way long ago. I havn't stopped since, after having kids it definatley became more meaningful and i havnt skipped a beat since then.

3.Guilty Pleasures?
- DVR - i love that thing - cuts TV time down alot. And of course chocolate - can't live without it.

4. 2 things you want very badly at this moment?
- SPRING - please bring me some good weather!! And more time to scrapbook - it seems to be getting harder and harder instead of easier to find the time - but its a must for me!

5. 3 items in your purse?
- my fave lipgloss - victoria secret 'slice of heaven', my sunglasses, and suckers (my 3 year old is always on the hunt for something sweet).

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
- definatley distressed, whether its with ink, paint or mists - or just distressing up the edges a bit - i love it.

7. When do you feel most creative?
- at night when the kids are down - but i do lay a project out and get out product i think i may use and lay it all out so when i walk in my room at night - i'm not overwhelmed with trying to do this and taking up all of my creative time!
8. Do you snack while you scrapbook - usually just drink a Diet Dr. Pepper - sometimes i break for a bowl of cereal!

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?
- only that i have way to much stuff - and i need to purge more often. For some odd reason i feel the need to have every new piece of paper out there - and then never have the time to use it all. What's a girl to do!!

10. Favorite TV shows? -
- Vampire Diaries, Greys, Private Practice, AMerican Idol, the Bachelor - do you want me to keep going - my husband says its all SMUT - but for some reason - i LOVE watching it - only with the DVR though - cuts the time in half - my new Favorite is Parenthood.

11. Jobs you have had?
- not many - i've been in the mortgage industry for the last 14 years, before that it was a tech at Iomega. Thats it! I don't like change much!

12. What are you listening to right now?
- Angels and Airwaves - favorite band ever - right now anyways.

1 comments:

Ronda Palazzari April 1, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

love vamp diaries & AI! Love learning more stuff about you friend!

Post a Comment