A Lovely Bride

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love this picture of my Mom getting ready for her wedding. She looks so happy and you can see in her eyes the excitement and joy she is feeling. She always told me that her big dream in life was to be married and have children. I have always wondered what she really wanted. Did she want to dance, sing, have a career? She has never admitted anything different, but I often wonder.



This layout uses the gorgeous Lovely Collection and our wonderful tulle flowers.

My journaling says:
I have often wondered what you dreamed of being when you were young. Do you have any regrets? Would you go back and change anything? I have always assumed that the big dream was to be married and raise children because you told me so, but still, I wonder.

If you have any Lily Bee projects, be sure to upload them to our gallery, so we can take a look before our Friday Faves.

Lori

8 comments:

Natalie February 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Gentile February 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jocelyn February 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Oh my...this is just stunning!!!! What beautiful colors and that flower...sigh...so cute!!!

Olivia February 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Beautiful LO & photo, so precious :)

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Beautiful layout and journaling!!!! I love the colors!

Natalie February 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney Baker February 5, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Beautiful page! I'm in love with that teal paper. And I just took a look at the new collections. Fantastic stuff!

Raechelle Bellus February 7, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

this is just stunning Lori! Your detail work is perfect.

Post a Comment