Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday. Today is the day we feature Lily Bee projects we find in galleries. We have another great week of faves to share with you, today.

Wendy Kwok shared this lovely card in our gallery. I love the butterfly and think it's the perfect card for Valentine's Day.


Willea shared this stunning layout. I love the masking and all the amazing little details, like paper distressing, the layering and the random stitching.


Deb Harter shared this adorable layout and it caught my eye, right away. I love the photos of her beautiful daughter in ponytails. All the little heart accents are perfect with our Audrey collection.


Thank you for continuing to share your work with us in the gallery.
Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Deb February 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Thank you for choosing my LO! :) The other LO and card are gorgeous!!

Jill February 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Great choices! I always look forward to Friday Faves. :)

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

Just saw this! Thank you for showing my layout :)

Gorgeous work, Deb and Wendy!

Post a Comment