Lily Bee a Scrapbook Update Top 10 Pick at CHA

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am just sooo thrilled! Nancy Nalley over at Scrapbook Update has included Lily Bee in her top 10 Pick at CHA.

Ladies, be sure to ask your LSS to carry our new lines. They will start shipping early March!

9. Lily Bee Design

"Lily Bee Design, a new exhibitor, has been attracting a lot of buzz with its vintage feminine designs. They’ve achieved something that usually seems to be difficult for a new company, by creating embellishment designs that are beautiful and noteworthy. Their chipboard flowers and 12×12 rub-on sheets are worthy accompaniments to the company’s beautiful papers, giving Lily Bee’s lines a depth that many new companies can’t match. These lines’ reasonable size and their quality means that a retailer doesn’t need to cherry-pick them to carry them."

12 comments:

Olivia February 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Congratulations! I have to agree with everything that was said, especially the part about quality. I'm never disappointed with Lily Bee products, including the rub-ons which can sometimes be tricky with other brands :)

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

This is so exciting! Congrats!

MichelleB February 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Congratulations! I totally agree!

Keshet February 2, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Congratulations! I cannot wait for these lines!!

Stacey February 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Congrats again. Love the rub on sheet.

my paper love studio February 2, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

congrats and can't wait for these to arrive at my LSS!!

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Congrats! Ditto- Lily Bee rocks!!!

Sharon February 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Well of course! If they are anybody, they would know that Lily Bee is awesome!

Glynis February 4, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Congratulations! I just love your stuff and voted for your new line over at Moxi Fabworld as well :O)

Christa February 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Congrats! I think you have a lot of testiment to just how good the product is!

Anna Bess February 5, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

I AGREE!!! I love these!!!

Post a Comment