My Lily Bee Designer Fave's

>> Thursday, December 10, 2009

What a fun post for me to do! As I was going back and looking through the girls layouts I was surprised that a few I chose were the same ones the girls had picked. I am so thankful for a wonderful design team and their incredible work they create with Lily Bee products. Here we go:

Stephanie Howell

I LOVED this layout. It was one of the first layouts Stephanie created. The pictures of her family touched me along with the journaling. The French Couture line fits Stephanie perfectly.



Katrina Huerta

Katrina and I chose the same layout. I loved it for the same reason as she did-the picture! The page is simple and sweet!



Nicole Harper

I loved this page of Nicole's! Capturing and documenting the little things our children do. I also loved how she used the Audrey line cutting the measuring tape out and the red and yellow combination.


Brenda Hurd
Brenda created this layout for me for S-CHA and I LOVED it from the moment I saw it. The picture is precious and I just love it with the Vintage Poppy papers.


Lori Gentile
Lori always comes up with some creative, eye catching layouts and this was one I loved. Darling picture of her boys and it was great to see the Audrey line fit a masculine layout.


Jill Sprott
Jill is just so creative! Who'd have thought to color in the paper or change the color of the tulle flowers? I love the picture of her girls. And the whole feel of the page.

3 comments:

MichelleB December 10, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

These pages are great! Thanks for the inspiration!

betsy (pharmgirl) December 10, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

oh boy, these layouts are beautiful!

Olivia December 11, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

All lovely, you're right about having a wonderful DT!

Post a Comment