Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome to another edition of Friday Faves. We want to thank everyone for posting such amazing work in our gallery. We hope you enjoy this week's picks.

I absolutely adore this sweet layout from Renata Moni. I love the sweet photo, the paper tearing, the heart, everything. It's truly sweet!



Jenni Hufford's layout is so striking. I think the pictures say it all. I love how the bow and the elements capture the sweetness of the photos.



I love Linda Auclair's layout. The photos are just beautiful and I love the way she used the die cut to look like an envelop for her journaling.



Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Renata Moni December 11, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

So glad to see my LO here! thanks so much!!!!
Love the others projects! great work,girls!!!!

Jill December 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Every one of these pages just tugs at my heartstrings.

Olivia December 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Great LOs, love the layering :)

Stacey December 13, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

So gorgeous. The photos are priceless. Gorgeous work ladies!

Post a Comment