October Guest Designer-Vicki Boutin

>> Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SO SO ThRilleD to have Vicki Boutin as our Guest Designer. I have admired her work for years and was so excited when she mentioned Lily Bee on her blog. She has created some stunning work with our products. Thanks so much
Vicki and everyone Enjoy!






Must have scrapbook supply?
If I had to pick one thing...it would be patterned paper!

When and Why did you first start scrapping? When my son came along I went to new Mommy groups and one of the Mom's introduced me to scrapbooking. I have an art background, so it was love at my first sniff of glue! That was 8 yrs ago.

Guilty Pleasures? Oh, so many!! :) I have to say it is Diet Coke. I love thr stuff.

Two things you want very badly this moment? A good nights sleep and a trip to the South of France!

3 items in your purse?
Airline headphones, a lint brush and gum
Favorite scrapbook technique or style?
I LOVE stamping, paper piecing...pretty much any technique!

When do you feel most creative? At midnight when the house is quiet...hence the need for sleep!

Do you snack while you scrap? No. Just sip my diet coke.

Do you have a scrapbook confession?
My work area is a MESS!!!! A total disaster right now!!!

Favorite TV Shows?
Medium...love it! Only show I watch on a regular basis.

Job's you've had?
I have worked in department stores, sold shoes, was a perfume tester girl, worked in a toy store, sold caravan holidays in Europe, a Dental Assistant and a Treatment Coordinator.

What are you listening to right now?
I love music!!! Love the new Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA"...."put my hands up, their playing my song..." Such a catchy tune! Anything I can dance along too!

2 comments:

Lori Gentile October 16, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Gorgeous work, Vicki! I loved learning a bit more about you!

katrina October 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

amazing work, vicki! i'm a huge fan of yours.

Post a Comment