Friday Faves!

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope that you are having a beautiful fall day.

This morning I took a stroll through the gallery at our NING site to see what I could find.
There is SO much inspiration to be found there, please stop by if you have a chance.

Here are the layouts that caught my eye this week.


Puzzle by June Goh.
I love the way June cut the paper to make fun and funky flowers.


Dad's Little Girl by Antionette van Hattum.
This is just such a strong, striking design. I really like the way Antoinette put everything together here, and that little birdie tab is adorable.


Love the Beach by Lucy Edson.
LOVE this page. the hearts, the masking/misting, the texture...it's an awesome page to be sure.



Have a great weekend, and upload your projects to our NING site. Next week this could be you!!
xo

3 comments:

Antoinette October 17, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

Thank you so much!
I've created a few layouts with the Audrey collection as well, but I can't upload them to you because they are being published in the Dutch Scrapbook Magazine...
I just love your papers and rubons!

Stacey October 17, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Those are gorgeous. I better head over to the gallery to see what other lovelies are hiding over there. Thanks for the inspiration they are great.

Post a Comment