I Love lego LOTS

>> Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh yes - my boy does absolutely love his lego! I used a lovely selection of Lily Bee papers to scrap these photos of him with one of his newest creations ...

I love how flexible Lily Bee papers are - perfect for any layouts ranging from soft and romantic right to totally boy.

I created all my own embellishments on this page using Lily Bee papers and a selection of punches and a large circle cutter. The stars were finished with little brads and a button on the large star.



I used the little This & That ABC stickers for my long title - just perfect to add that extra pop of red on each of the yellow circles ... and allow me to have a super long title that also forms my journalling.


{I love lego lots and lots and lots} by Kim Arnold
Lily Bee supplies
This & That - ABC Stickers
This & That patterned papers - Linens, Brooch
Stationery patterned papers - Tomato, Slushie
Happily Lost patterned paper - Amazing views


Cheers
Kim

3 comments:

Jean Franks Beck July 26, 2011 at 5:23 AM  

Love this layout! This fits my scrapbooking style - lots of pictures, and flat for an album. And those great little details add so much interest. I also have a lego-loving boy, so this is just perfect! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Jean July 26, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

Love your circles and clusters!

Unknown July 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Love this page. And the little details of brads and buttons and ink splotches! Making me want to run out and get more circle punches. ;)

Post a Comment