A Little B-Day Set...

>> Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hi Everyone!! Thought I would share today something that I made for my little sister (well maybe not so little anymore), using the gorgeous Happily Lost collection. A fun little card and a mini album for her to journal all those moments (and nope, didn't make/bake the cupcake - although wish I did as it was super good!)

Photobucket

and here's a close up of the card (and the super yummy cupcake too). I used a doily and the chipboard accent from the domestic bliss collection for the top part of the number "8".

Photobucket

and as for the mini album, I opted to use the mini album as-is or in another word raw; as the gray color of the chipboard added the perfect constrast to the gorgeous colors in this collection.

Photobucket

and here's some more details of the min album... mixing in the fun stickers from the Happily Lost collection and more chipboard accents from the Domestic Bliss.

Photobucket

and as for the back pages, the "good book" pattern paper was too perfect and love love love the bright colors of the other pattern papers against it. (also adding some fun stamped sayings).


Photobucket


Lily Bee Products Used:



Thanks everyone for stopping by and if you haven't heard - we have a new Challenge going on until April 13th (check out yesterday's post). Can't wait to see everyone's amazing work!!! ** piradee**

10 comments:

Unknown April 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

So cute! And really, how did you get the edges of the mini book so perfectly crisp? Cut or file? Cut and file? Do share! :)

Jenni April 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

seriously gorgeous! and that cupcake- yum!

Mrs. Lynette April 7, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

I love this little book. Mini books are becoming one of my fav things to do. I love the colors and thoughts. Great work. Soooo cute.
I scrap at Create 365 in Lafayette, La with Amy M.

Julie Overby April 7, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

I adore this! Great job Piradee!

Gina Lideros April 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

love the bright colors on these. So fun!

http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com

my paper love studio April 7, 2011 at 8:23 PM  

thanks ladies for the sweet comments and yes Linda - I sanded the edges for the white look and just love how it turned out (honestly wasn't too sure what I would get at first...lol) :)

Anonymous,  April 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

these are amazing!!!

Post a Comment