Loving the Stationery Line

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you had a good week! Linda here. One of my favoritest items from the new release is the Stationery line. Not only does it match each of our new lines, but it's great on its own. I mean, polka dots and grid pattern! What's not to love?

I created this layout about my youngest being a super speedy kid. He does nothing slowly. Except for eating, which he explains: "I eat slowly to savor the food." Hey, my kind of kid.

I used a few of the Stationery papers, plus the polka dotted yellow one from This & That and the big orange dot paper from Happily Lost. That big bracket? It's a stamp from Picket Fence. I know, eh? Pure happiness.




Happily Lost patterned paper - Villa
This & That patterned paper - Brooch
Stationery patterned papers - Oatmeal, Slushie, and Cotton Candy
Picket Fence stamp

Just a quick reminder that all of our new stuff will ship at the beginning of March. Woohoo! Meanwhile, please share any projects you've created using Lily Bee, by linking it in the comment section on the blog, or on Facebook.

Hope you have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Virginia February 11, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Oh I LOVE that border you made at the top! What a cool accent!

MichelleB February 11, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Lovely page! March just seems so far away! I can't wait to get some of this!

Carol February 11, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

so gorgeous!!!
what border punch is that??? love it!

Stacy Cohen February 11, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Ditto . . . that border is fab!!! Great page, Linda!

Linda Barber,  February 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

Carol, it's Martha Stewart's Valentine's line. Which is on sale now! Woohoo!

Olivia February 11, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Beautiful layout! I love office style stationery stuff :)

Unknown February 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Ok, this is ADORABLE. And you've totally enabled me with that punch- genius usage, btw... ;)

Karen Denson February 11, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

Beautiful pages. I love the papers you chose. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jill February 12, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

Ooh, I so love what you did with those hearts!

Post a Comment