Lily Bee and Stamping

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love to incorporate stamping in my layouts (only because it makes me feel less guilty about buying them hehe). I find that using my stamps with Lily Bee papers are so easy because the colors and patterns are so versatile and easy to match with most stamps.

Here are a couple of layouts with hand colored stamped images...




The first layout features Hello Sunshine Papers and Rub-ons together with a stamp from Penny Black.

The second one has Lily Bee Die Cut papers, chipboard, and Rub-ons, together with a stamp from Mo's Pencil Shop.

Hope you can try using your stamps with your Lily Bee Papers too!

8 comments:

Jill June 22, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

Iris, you have a magic touch!

Lori Gentile June 22, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

Wow! These are both amazing, Iris!

Unknown June 22, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

these are amazing Iris!!

Virginia June 22, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Gorgeous, Iris! I love that little giraffe stamp, he is so cute!

Trudi Harrison June 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Oh these are just gorgeus Iris. The stamped images are super cute and look fantastic with Lily Bee

Jenni June 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

WOW these are amazing!

Stacy Cohen June 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Two beautiful pages! You've inspired me to dust off my stamps.

my paper love studio June 24, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

super cute!!! getting mine dusted off too :)

Post a Comment