>> Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Hey everyone! It's Melissa here today with my layout based off of Sasha's sketch from last Wednesday! This sketch can be interpreted in many different ways. I chose to use blocks of pattern paper where Sasha used chevron stripes of paper. We want to see your interpretation too! Some things to remember:
- Your layout must use at least two LilyBee products.
- Link your layout in the comment section of Sasha's post. You can post your layout at any gallery or your own blog, just make sure to post the link here. OR post it on our Facebook page. (But not both, please.)
- The dateline is Monday April 16th 9pm PST.
- And the most important, have fun!!
Lily Bee Supplies:
1. Patterned Paper (Double Dutch: Sand, Lemonade, Key Lime Pie, Hopscotch)
2. Index Card (Buttercup)
3. Alphabet (Double Dutch)
4. Die Cut Tags (Double Dutch)
1. White Cardstock
2. American Crafts Thickers
3. Prima Ink
We can't wait to see your creation!! Have a great Wednesday!