>> Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Well, hello Lily Bee fans! Lisa Dickinson here with the latest Lily Bee Sketch Challenge:Handmade line on this layout about my beach kids:
Lily Bee Supplies:
Handmade patterned papers: Running Stitch, Fat Quarter, Sky Blue
Handmade Bag of Bits
Handmade Index Journal Card
Now we'd love to see YOUR take on this sketch! (And we'll pick one of your pages to win a lovely collection of Lily Bee goodies!) Here's the rules to keep in mind:
- Your layout must use at least two Lily Bee products.
- Post your layout to any gallery or your blog and link the post in the comment section of this post. OR post your layout on our Facebook page. (But not both, please.)
- Be sure and title your post "Lily Bee Sketch Challenge #8" so we can find it easily.
- The deadline for entries is Monday, April 30th at 9:00 pm PST.
- And of course, be creative and have fun!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
And now for the winner of Sketch Challenge #7...
|Layout by Juanna Hope Sia|
Congrats to Juanna Hope Sia for her fabulous layout! Juanna, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get your Lily Bee prize package out to you!