Happy tuesday!

>> Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello everyone, this is Kim here today to share a light and airy layout featuring a little of double dutch and the handmade collections. All of the collections have a little something for everyone. Personally I love polka dots. Just something about them reminds me of a party with big balloons and confetti!





On this layout I was struck by the great polka dot paper in the double dutch line and used it as the main focus of my page. I like to play with the white space on a page so I used several blocks in different areas and stapled them down using my tiny attacher.





I love dressing up my pages with florals of all kinds and can never seem to complete a layout without them. Using my leaf punch I punched several leaves out of one of my papers and formed them around several of my patterned blocks.





To complete the page I made a little watercolor banner from one of the collection stamps and adhered it directly below my photo. Just a few dabs onto each part of the banner to create a sort of ombre effect was all I needed.


(Supplies Used: Lily Bee Double Dutch "lemonade" Patterned Paper, handmade "linen" paper, Buttercup "Queen bee" paper, Double Dutch Stamp set, and Martha Stewart leaf Punch)


Thanks for stopping by today for a little inspiration!

Take Care!


Kim

6 comments:

Стокли April 17, 2012 at 3:08 AM  

The baby is adorable=)
And I like the idea of the watercolor banner, should try it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek April 17, 2012 at 6:39 AM  

Wow wow wow wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that precious photo and loveeeeeeeee all the yellow and those pennants!! WOW!

Patricia Roebuck April 17, 2012 at 9:35 AM  

Love the white space, the soft look of this, gorgeous!

Zarah April 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

WOW! That is SO inspiring! Beautiful!

Lisa Dickinson April 18, 2012 at 7:02 AM  

this is just stunning kim! love, love the yellow!

Sandrine April 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

Magnifique page et la photo est superbe.

Post a Comment